Practice your answers to these interview questions out-loud, not just in your head!
- What was a typical day like at your last job?
- Tell me about a situation where you and your boss disagreed about something.
- Could you give me an example of how you demonstrated your ability to work with a team?
- If you had a co-worker who was not pulling her weight and consequently you ended up doing a lot of the work she was supposed to do—what would you do about the situation?
- Who was the toughest employer you have ever had, and what was it that made them tough to work for?
- What aspects of your last job did you like the best?
- How do you measure the success of your work?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are you greatest weaknesses?
- What achievement are you most proud of?
Go to the next list of questions: Interview Questions List 3