Practice answering these questions OUT LOUD
If you just answer these questions in your head or by just writing your answers down then you will not be properly prepared to talk in the college interview!
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- If you could be any animal what would you be? Why?
- If l asked your best friend to describe you, what would I hear?
- What sort of things do you and your friends like to do outside of school?
- What’s the most difficult situation you’ve faced?
- If you could have lunch with anyone in the world, who would it be?
- Have you ever thought of not goals to college and of what you might choose to do instead?
- What is your favorite subject at school?
Go to more college interview questions and tips:
For interview coaching in Pittsburgh call (412) 478-6785 Practice makes perfect! Schedule a coaching session with Sally Chopping to practice your interviewing techniques.
ACTING FOR BUSINESS
3019 Swansea West, Allison Park
Pittsburgh, PA 15101