Practice answering these questions OUT LOUD
If you just answer these questions in your head or by just writing your answers down then you will not be properly prepared to talk in the college interview!
- What do you want out of college?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- What are you doing to prepare for college?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Give me three characteristics that describe you.
- Who is your favorite teacher and why?
- What is the most important thing you do in your spare time?
- Who is your favorite author?
- How do you manage your time?
- Tell me about someone who has influenced you in your life.