Practice your answers to these interview questions out-loud, not just in your head!
Sales Interview Questions List 3
- What aspect of sales do you find the most rewarding?
- How do you set yourself goals?
- What would your last sales manager say about how you performed on the job?
- Do you like cold calling?
- Do you use networking to get clients?
- How much of your time is spent servicing old accounts versus generating new ones?
- How have your sales figures compared to your peers?
- Tell me about a time when you went to extreme lengths to close a sale.
- Tell me about a sale that you almost lost because of something you did wrong.
- What difficulties do you think you would experience if you had to establish a new territory?
Answer the next interview questions: Sales Interview Question LIST 4
Find out how to prepare for the sales interview: Sales job interview preparation