Practice answering these questions OUT LOUD
If you just answer these questions in your head or by just writing your answers down then you will not be properly prepared to talk in the college interview!
College Interview Questions List 5
- Tell me about your interests.
- What are some of your unique qualities?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- If you could solve a major world problem, how would you go about doing it?
- Name some challenges you’ve faced in your life.
- What are you interested in studying?
- If you were to stress one thing about yourself to a college, what would it be?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- What has been your greatest experience in high school?
- How would your friends describe you?