Practice answering these questions OUT LOUD
If you just answer these questions in your head or by just writing your answers down then you will not be properly prepared to talk in the college interview!
- Tell me what your favorite subjects are at school.
- What has been your greatest experience in high school?
- Are your grades an accurate reflection of your potential?
- What events or experiences in your life have been most crucial to you?
- Tell me about someone you find intellectually challenging.
- What would you do to make the world a better place?
- What do you like to do outside of school?
- Do you like living in (place where student lives) Pittsburgh?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What do you expect to get out of a college education?