Practice your answers to these interview questions out-loud, not just in your head!
Sales Interview Questions List 1
- Tell me about the product you sold in your last job.
- What is your biggest difficulty in selling?
- Give me an example of a recent difficult sale and how you closed the deal.
- Tell me about a recent sale that you failed to get.
- How have you performed relative to your goals or quotas?
- What lead sources have you found most productive?
- Are you good at record keeping?
- How do you keep yourself going when everyone around you is complaining of having a bad day?
- What kinds of rewards do you find most satisfying?
- How do you deal with rejection?
Answer the next set of sales questions: interview questions LIST 2