Practice your answers to these interview questions out-loud, not just in your head!
Sales Job Interview Questions List 2
- What made you decide to go into this profession?
- What was a typical day like at your last job?
- How did the products you sold in your last job compare to the competitors’ products?
- What was the size of the territory you covered in your last job and what was the sales volume?
- Did you meet the goals set by your sales manager during the previous year?
- What is your best source of new accounts?
- How do you keep yourself motivated?
- In comparison to other salespeople, what do you see as your strengths and weaknesses?
- What is the toughest job problem you have ever faced?
- What achievement are you most proud of?
Answer the next sales questions: Sales interview questions LIST 3
Find out how to prepare for your sales job interview: Sales interview preparation