Practice your answers to these interview questions out-loud, not just in your head!
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is your definition of success?
- What is the toughest job problem you have ever faced?
- How good are you at making oral presentations?
- How do you organize your time?
- What do you look for in an employer?
- Do you prefer to work under supervision or on your own?
- Who are your role models?
- What was the last book that you read?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Answer the next list of questions: Go to Job Interview Question List 2