Practice answering these questions OUT LOUD
If you just answer these questions in your head or by just writing your answers down then you will not be properly prepared to talk in the college interview!
- Tell me about your experiences at your high school. Is there a particular experience you had there that stands out?
- What would you change about your school if you had the power to do so?
- What might your teachers say is your greatest strength as a person and as a student, and what are your weaknesses in each area?
- What has been the most important person or event in your own self-development?
- What magazines and newspapers do you like to read?
- What sort of things do you like to do outside of school?
- What books or articles have you read in the last year that have had special meaning for you?
- What do you want to do in the future?
- If you had a time machine and could go back anytime and change history, what time period would you go to and what would you do?
- Tell me about your family.
More college interview questions and tips:
College interview questions list 2
College interview Tips
Coaching for the college interview
For interview coaching in Pittsburgh call (412) 478-6785 Practice makes perfect! Schedule a coaching session with Sally Chopping to practice your interviewing techniques.
ACTING FOR BUSINESS
3019 Swansea West, Allison Park
Pittsburgh, PA 15101
Public speaking links
About the coach ►
Contact the coach ►
Public speaking classes ►
Public speaking coaching ►
Keynote speaker ►
Presentation tips ►
College interview coaching ►
Job interview coaching ►