Practice answering these questions OUT LOUD
If you just answer these questions in your head or by just writing your answers down then you will not be properly prepared to talk in the college interview!
- Tell me about yourself.
- What has been your greatest experience in high school?
- Would you rather write a report or give a verbal report? Why?
- What’s the most difficult situation you’ve faced?
- What did you do last summer?
- Describe your best friend.
- What sort of books do you like to read?
- What do you consider to be your greatest achievement in life?
- Suppose you had to imagine yourself in a picture, what would the picture be like?
- What do you want out of college?