Practice answering these questions OUT LOUD
If you just answer these questions in your head or by just writing your answers down then you will not be properly prepared to talk in the college interview!
- Tell me about yourself.
- What has been your greatest experience in high school?
- Would you rather write a report or give a verbal report? Why?
- What’s the most difficult situation you’ve faced?
- What did you do last summer?
- Describe your best friend.
- What sort of books do you like to read?
- What do you consider to be your greatest achievement in life?
- Suppose you had to imagine yourself in a picture, what would the picture be like?
- What do you want out of college?
Go to more college interview questions and tips:
College interview questions list 1
Coaching for the college interview
For interview coaching in Pittsburgh call (412) 478-6785 Practice makes perfect! Schedule a coaching session with Sally Chopping to practice your interviewing techniques.
ACTING FOR BUSINESS
3019 Swansea West, Allison ParkPittsburgh, PA 15101
Public speaking links
About the coach ►
Contact the coach ►
Public speaking classes ►
Public speaking coaching ►
Keynote speaker ►
Presentation tips ►
College interview coaching ►
Job interview coaching ►