Practice your answers to these interview questions out-loud, not just in your head!
- How do you manage your work week and make realistic deadlines?
- How do you feel when things go wrong with a project?
- Describe your relationships with your colleges when you are at work.
- What situations excite and motivate you?
- Describe a time when you had to assist a co-worker.
- Are you most productive working alone or in a group?
- What type of people do you work with most effectively?
- Describe how you have used a problem solving process.
- Tell me about a major accomplishment.
- What are your long term career plans?
Go to the next list of questions: Interview Questions List 4
Contact our Pittsburgh office for job interview coaching and public speaking classes and private coaching.
ACTING FOR BUSINESS