For Zoom job interviews and other virtual interviews practice your answers while looking at the computer screen. Practice your answers to these interview questions out-loud, not just in your head!
- What was a typical day like at your last job?
- Tell me about a situation where you and your boss disagreed about something.
- Could you give me an example of how you demonstrated your ability to work with a team?
- If you had a co-worker who was not pulling her weight and consequently you ended up doing a lot of the work she was supposed to do—what would you do about the situation?
- Who was the toughest employer you have ever had, and what was it that made them tough to work for?
- What aspects of your last job did you like the best?
- How do you measure the success of your work?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are you greatest weaknesses?
- What achievement are you most proud of?
Go to the next list of job interview questions: Interview Questions List 3
Job Interview Practice Questions
College interview practice questions
Contact our Pittsburgh office for job interview coaching and public speaking classes and private coaching.
ACTING FOR BUSINESS
Public speaking links
About the coach ►
Contact the coach ►
Public speaking classes ►
Public speaking coaching ►
Keynote speaker ►
Presentation tips ►
College interview coaching ►
Job interview coaching ►