For Zoom job interviews and other virtual interviews practice your answers while looking at the computer screen.Practice your answers to these interview questions out-loud, not just in your head!
- How do you manage your work week and make realistic deadlines?
- How do you feel when things go wrong with a project?
- Describe your relationships with your colleges when you are at work.
- What situations excite and motivate you?
- Describe a time when you had to assist a co-worker.
- Are you most productive working alone or in a group?
- What type of people do you work with most effectively?
- Describe how you have used a problem solving process.
- Tell me about a major accomplishment.
- What are your long term career plans?
Go to the next list of job interview questions: Job Interview Questions List 4
Job Interview Practice Questions
College interview practice questions
Contact our Pittsburgh office for job interview coaching and public speaking classes and private coaching.
ACTING FOR BUSINESS
Public speaking links
About the coach ►
Contact the coach ►
Public speaking classes ►
Public speaking coaching ►
Keynote speaker ►
Presentation tips ►
College interview coaching ►
Job interview coaching ►