For Zoom job interviews and other virtual interviews practice your answers while looking at the computer screen. Practice your answers to these interview questions out-loud, not just in your head!
Practice your answers to these interview questions out-loud, not just in your head!
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Have you ever spoken in front of a large group of people?
- What was the biggest difficulty you faced in your last job?
- Could you give me an example of how you demonstrated your ability to work with a team?
- Describe your best and worst boss.
- Where do you see yourself in three years?
- What could you have done better on your last job?
- What would you find most difficult about supervising other people?
- What did you like the most about your last job?
- Tell me about a person you did not get on with in your last job.
Answer the next list of job interview questions: Interview Questions LIST 5
Contact our Pittsburgh office for job interview coaching and public speaking classes and private coaching.
ACTING FOR BUSINESS