Practice your answers to these interview questions out-loud, not just in your head!
Sales Interview Questions List 4
- Tell me about your last job.
- What do you like the best about selling?
- What do you like the least about selling?
- What methods do you use to get prospects?
- How much of your sales volume was due to referrals?
- How many new accounts did you get last year?
- Tell me about a time when a customer was dissatisfied and how you dealt with it.
- What types of rewards motivate you.
- What has been your most positive sales experience and why?
- How do you feel about overnight travel?
Find out how to prepare for the sales interview:
Answer the next sales interview questions:
Sales interview questions LIST 5
Sales job interview preparation
Job Interview Practice Questions
College interview practice questions